re, Im going to have to get the length or shes going to kill

Sucht Freunde und Mitspieler, tauscht Eure Spielerlebnisse aus oder redet einfach über Gott und die Welt.

Moderatoren: jooonas, g3n35i5

re, Im going to have to get the length or shes going to kill

Beitragvon sakura698 » 23 Okt 2019, 02:02

TORONTO - For his new radio job, Dean Blundell will have to leave his old character behind. china jerseys .Gone is the shock-jock style that he relied on in his rock radio days. Blundells flirtations with the boundaries of good taste are over too.When he makes his debut as morning show co-host on Sportsnet 590 The Fan in early March, the controversial host will be expected to deliver a more mature broadcast for the Toronto all-sports radio stations listeners, according to Sportsnet president Scott Moore.Hes a bold move, a risky move one might say, Moore told The Canadian Press on Tuesday. I spent a great deal of time with him when we were looking at whether or not to make this decision and Im convinced hes going to be a terrific fit.Blundell spent almost 13 years with Toronto rock radio station 102.1 The Edge before his departure last January. The on-air banter on The Dean Blundell Show frequently drew the ire of the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council.The Edges parent company, Corus Entertainment, suspended the show in December 2013 following a segment where several gay men involved in a Toronto criminal trial were ridiculed on the air. A show producer and on-air personality had served as the foreman on the jury.Earlier that year, the CBSC found that comments made on a January 2013 segment about wrestling and homosexuality were discriminatory, stereotyping and degrading under the Canadian Association of Broadcasters code of ethics and equitable portrayal code.Blundell kept busy over the last year with a regular podcast on his personal website. He also had a brief trial run with the Fan and Moore was impressed.We found him to be a great team guy, Moore said. We saw an uptick in interest. Our audio streaming numbers were like triple or quadruple what they had been. He does bring an audience and thats what were in the business of. He brings an audience, he also interestingly brings some advertisers that are interested in him.Hes a personality and as long as you have some parameters around the personality and the personality understands what the brand is, those are the things you look for in building a radio station or a brand.Blundell will work with co-host Andrew Walker, while current co-host Greg Brady will move to early afternoons starting March 30. Brady will take over the current timeslot occupied by Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro, who will move to an early evening television show slot starting July 1.The morning show, dubbed Dean Blundell & Co., begins March 2. A third co-host is expected to be added in the near future.Theyre going to hear a different Dean Blundell, Moore said. Theyll hear a very talented Dean Blundell — a very knowledgeable sports guy. But theyre not going to hear the edgy quote shock jock that they have been familiar with in the past.Reaction to the hiring was mixed on social media. Some Twitter users welcomed his return while others strongly disapproved.I dont think anyones career should be defined by one or two ill-chosen words, Moore said. Im convinced that hes a standup guy, hes a great team guy and I think he very much wants to prove that.Moore is so confident in Blundells ability to perform in his new role, hes not going to bother with a tape delay before the show is broadcast.People deserve a chance in life, Moore said. And most people deserve a second chance in life. He didnt do anything thats illegal. He may have offended a few people, for which he has apologized. Im a fan, I think hes an excellent broadcaster and I think hell fill the role really well.There will be some people that will choose not to listen to him at first. But I think for those who do choose to listen to him, theyll be impressed.---Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. replica jerseys china .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions. cheap jerseys from china .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/ . His absence against the Celtics comes a day after he scored 43 points in the Heats 100-96 win at Cleveland. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard couldnt finish off German Andrea Petkovic on Saturday at the Family Circle Cup womens tennis tournament. Bouchard was two games away from recording the win and advancing to her second WTA Tour final. But the ninth-ranked Petkovic rallied for the 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 victory and hand the 20-year-old Bouchard her third loss in as many head-to-head meetings between the two. Playing her third straight three-set match, Bouchard was just one point away from going ahead 5-2 in the third. But Petkovic broke Bouchard twice down the stretch to advance to her first championship since Washington, D.C., last August where she fell to Magdalena Rybarikova in straight sets. "I think I just hesitated on a few balls and on my chances. Thats not the way I want to play," Bouchard said. "I really want to go for my shots, and when I hesitate, it doesnt end up well for me." Petkovic will face Jana Cepelova, who came back from 4-1 down in a third-set tiebreaker to oust 17-year-old Swiss qualifier Belinda Bencic 6-4, 5-7, 7-6 (7). Petkovic broke down and cried with a towel over her head after the match, happy and relieved that she was again in this position after the past three years dealing with injuries to her ankle, knee and back that caused her to miss nine months on tour. "I was just so relieved and I was proud that I came back from all these injuries, and I never thought that I would play finals in the big tournaments again," said Petkovic, who hadnt gotten past the quarter-finals in her six previous tournaments this season. Petkovic, ranked 40th in the world, calmly analyzed her first-set shortcomings and understood that with a few changes, she could get back in the match. cheap china jerseys. . "I wasnt that upset because I felt Genie was playing incredible tennis," she said. "I just lacked that 10 per cent." So Petkovic moved a step closer to the baseline so she could hit deeper forehands and put Bouchard on her heels. Things finally clicked midway through the second set as Petkovic fought off three break points to hold serve and begin her comeback. "I said, Even if I miss more, Im going to have to get the length or shes going to kill me," Petkovic said. Bouchard wasnt done, taking a 4-2 lead in the final set and having a chance to break serve for a bigger lead. But Petkovic hit a pair of crisp serves to win that game and followed by breaking Bouchards serve to tie the set at four games. Petkovic broke Bouchards serve a final time to close out the match on four consecutive points. Bouchard trailed in the third set in her two previous matches before eliminating No. 11 seed Venus Williams in the third round and No. 2 seed Jelena Jankovic in the quarter-finals. Against Petkovic, Bouchard says she didnt play as aggressively down the stretch as she had hoped. Petkovics father, Zoran, played college tennis at South Carolina and was among the Gamecocks top players with an 18-8 singles record in 1982. She hopes to give her family more reason to celebrate their connections to the Palmetto State. Andrea Petkovic, whos won two WTA titles at Strasbourg in 2011 and Bad Gastein in 2009, understands shell be expected to easily defeat her untested opponent. "They are super young, so they will come out and play great tennis," she said. "I am 100 per cent sure of that, so I will have it very tough and I will have to fight hard." ' ' '
sakura698

Zurück zu Plauderecke

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php