st six big league appearances. Infielder Efren Navarro was r

Sucht Freunde und Mitspieler, tauscht Eure Spielerlebnisse aus oder redet einfach über Gott und die Welt.

Moderatoren: jooonas, g3n35i5

st six big league appearances. Infielder Efren Navarro was r

Beitragvon sakura698 » 11 Nov 2019, 02:14

CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Stitched USA Soccer Jerseys . Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbell this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0). Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." USA Soccer Store . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. USA Soccer Gear . The 18-year-old Januzaj has made his breakthrough at United this season, including scoring twice in a 2-1 win over Sunderland before the recent international break. His performances have sparked a debate about where his international future lies. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels have requested waivers on 19-year veteran outfielder and designated hitter Raul Ibanez for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release. The highlight of his brief stay with them was on April 12 when he hit a tying three-run homer with two out in the bottom of the ninth inning against the New York Mets Jose Valverde for his 2,000th career hit. The Angels also optioned right-hander Cam Bedrosian to Double-A Arkansas, after he gave up nine runs, eight hits and seven walks in 5 2/3 innings over his first six big league appearances. Infielder Efren Navarro was recalled from Triple-A Salt Lake, and right-hander David Carpenter was added to the major league roster. Ibanez, the second-oldest player in the majors behind Jason Giambi, bbatted . Custom USA Soccer Jerseys. 157 with three homers and 21 RBIs in 190 plate appearances for the Angels after signing a one-year deal for $2.75 million during the off-season. "Rauls going to be tough to replace in the clubhouse. He brings so many intangibles," manager Mike Scioscia said. "Weve got some young kids, but its a tough day for us. Rauls a great competitor and a terrific person, and well definitely miss him. Like anybody, there was disappointment. Hes very accountable. He knows he didnt do what he wanted for us. He took it with what youd expect for a guy with his class." Ibanez career has included three stints with the Seattle Mariners. He also played for Kansas City, Philadelphia and the New York Yankees. His career average is .273 with 303 homers and 1,202 RBIs. ' ' '
sakura698

Zurück zu Plauderecke

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php